Structural elements for conversions and extensions and full design for new build. We undertake a wide variety of affordable structural engineering designs for different types of structural engineering tasks. This service ranges from design of elements such as single steel beam design to design of complicated structural engineering design solutions. Below is a list of structural design types.
- Steel beams, Columns, Connections, Trusses and Frames.
- Reinforced concrete beams, Columns, Slabs, Lintels and Frames.
- Structural Timber design of joists, rafters, trimmers, etc.
- Masonry design of piers, panels etc.
- Foundations design ranging from shallow, deep,eccentric,raft,strip foundations, etc.
- Portal frames / Retaining walls / Wind posts.
- Structural glass design.
The above range of services works for any type of project that involves removal of structural members such as load bearing walls. Accordingly, this can be widely used for: Loft conversions, house extensions, garage conversions, internal alternations, Building refurbishments, Basement conversions, Balconies, Chimney removals, Wall Removals, Sustainable roofs, Mezzanine floors, Staircases and New build. All design is according to the relevant British Standards/ Eurocodes.
If you want to discuss your project requirements individually, please use the information on our contact page.