Every project to us is a unique adventure
Whether it is your first time ever to engage a structural engineer or whether you are looking to establish a new working relationship, we have compiled a list of questions below to help answer your queries.
Depending on the size of the property and what they find, a structural survey can take anywhere between an hour or two on site to complete the report. The report can take 5 to 10 working days to complete. The timing will vary depending on access and the property size.
A surveyor will look around the property and note the presence of Japanese knotweed as part of a structural survey.
Surveyors will open cupboards to check for unseen damage or defects that might worsen. The surveyor will take care of the contents of the cupboard and ensure they have the owner's consent before moving anything.
Surveyors will inspect the loft and pay particular attention to the roof. The roof is often where structural problems hide, particularly as this is an area of the building not typically shown to buyers.
- 100% compliant with building regulations. We comply with part A of building regulations.
- Fully qualified and experienced. Your projects will be handled by an engineer who has extensive previous experience.
- Transparent fees. Our quotes are carefully constructed to avoid additional fees at later stages of design.
- Practical and efficient designs. Our vast experience of over 3000 projects (and counting) speaks for itself; we consider economy in our designs.
- Clear advice. Save time by hearing clear English with no Jargon.
- A Team, not one individual - No one person has all the skills you need – so you get the power of a team. All our designs are cross-checked internally.
I want to knock a hole in the wall that separates the dining room and kitchen to create an open plan kitchen/ dining area. What do I need to do?
We make all our processes as simple as
possible giving you peace of mind
Get a quote
Site inspection visit
Detailed design stage
Ongoing support until project completion
Why choose us?
With over 3000 successfully completed projects to date, we have consistently proven ourselves to be a leader in the industry. From design cross check procedures to quality control measures, we will ensure your project is completed to your exact specifications.