I want to knock a hole in the wall that separates the dining room and kitchen to create an open plan kitchen/ dining area. What do I need to do?

Please speak to a structural engineer first before making any changes or starting any building work. The engineer can advise whether the wall is load bearing.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *