What is party wall agreement and do I need one?

Your works may fall under the regulations of the Party Wall Act 1996 if you are building a wall up to or astride the boundary with a neighbouring property, undertaking work to an existing wall or excavating near a neighbouring building. It is recommended to speak to a party wall surveyor if you are in doubt.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *