Will your structural report be accepted by the bank and mortgage provider?

The reports can be done by a qualified UK chartered engineer (MICE or IStrcuctE) as required. Whilst this should be enough, you should also check with the provider what qualifications they are looking for to be extra sure.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *